Tut for uce

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Tut for uce
where can i find a tutorial to make a uce? can any1 post a link?

Is there a site or something i can learn C++ from?
what does learn c+++ mean lol?
Quote Originally Posted by viper131 View Post
what does learn c+++ mean lol?
its a programming language....
Learning C++ will enable you to make your own UCE.
u gots a long way lol c++ is a language lol it takes months lololololol
it took me about 9 and a half days.. have fun with that.
than make a fking uce lol
fuck... i feel retarded now im only 13 i dont understand any of this shit...
lol how lomg have u been hacking there gud?
I learned it when I was 12... don't give excuses
and I did make a UCE it's just for my own use... so bug off.

Thanks for the Double post, we have an edit button by the way.
so im almost 13 and have some knowledge in hacking and makein hacks
:-( release
lol make a newb uce.
Much more complicated than you think. Try learning C++ and you'll know what I mean.
Thanks for the Double post, try the Edit button next time.
lol i know how to hack just dont know how to make them
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us