Usertitle Please

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Usertitle Please
Could someone make me an image user title.

Main Text/Name: Wiz Khalifa (or something like that)
Theme: Rappish, cool.
Colour: Black & Yellow
Other Information: Make it look pretty cool please.
Size: 152x28


Thank you MPGH
here it is man... if u dont like ill make another

Quote Originally Posted by Decobez View Post
here it is man... if u dont like ill make another

That's really good actually.
By chance could you make one that's 152x28 in size (rectangle)?
And make it similar to my Derp but like with some kind of "Wiz Khalifa" involved

I just don't like .pngs, I like the titles like the Derp.

@Decobez
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post

That's really good actually.
By chance could you make one that's 152x28 in size (rectangle)?
And make it similar to my Derp but like with some kind of "Wiz Khalifa" involved

I just don't like .PNGs, I like the titles like the Derp.

@Decobez
.png is just a file type that is better in terms of quality and transparency.
will do

will do

ill do it tomorro though it is late where i live
Oh... i ddint no that thanks

so are they worse for sigs?
thats how i save em
It looks good is there a chance i could get one?
I will do man, just give me some minutes :P I will post here after the results
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us