[RELEASE] Tap Program

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
I could get 33-5 (no glitch or tapping or hack). But Im using 2 Sniper tho (only on Snow Valley as Bravo Team) im just camping at the corner where i could snipe everyone in my view.
Lol, I get better than that with one gun G36c or E, forget.. UMP is good too..\
Anyways, I tapped today I ran around the map and killed everyone on the other team... I d/ced after, joined in again with my friend, he told me I killed everyone like 10 times before I d/ced.
Awesome! I want it Gud! Or is it private? May I pm you for it if it's not?
What? the UMP it's Private. the G36c thing is open for anyone.
No no no... I mean the proggy =P
i wantz it :@
It only counts the kills if they aren't killed before you reconnect. I already have a Tap program, it's called 'the laptop computer internet switch thingy'.
i just used the smuggle program with my private bypass
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us