[Release] Infinite SP

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Infinite SP
Edit :: Sorry guys, but I've been asked to remove it because of potential abuse. Grats to the 25 that got it, please don't release it, but enjoy it for yourselves.
Infinite SP?

Did you just join this site? We've had this since like the 2nd day the game came out.

Way to make an impression on your "1st release to the community".
Quote Originally Posted by daddyi View Post
Infinite SP?

Did you just join this site? We've had this since like the 2nd day the game came out.

Way to make an impression on your "1st release to the community".
Eh the old one was patched wasnt it?
No? It wasn't?
I couldn't even get the 1st one working. Even when I locked it, it was still changing O_O
None of the hacks were patched.
Just MHS ( which wasn't even patched right. )
Quote Originally Posted by Combatant View Post
Edit :: Sorry guys, but I've been asked to remove it because of potential abuse. Grats to the 25 that got it, please don't release it, but enjoy it for yourselves.
You don't have to remove it.

Fuck anyone who says to hide/keep hacks, this is a public forum it's for everyone to share. It's going to be release by someone sooner or later.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
You don't have to remove it.

Fuck anyone who says to hide/keep hacks, this is a public forum it's for everyone to share. It's going to be release by someone sooner or later.

It was already released about a month ago :/ ...
Removed because of potential abuse?
Hacking is abuse...>.<
Yeah, well, I'll just add it again, and put it as a pointer, because I've found the pointers for HP Lock, AP Lock, Infinite SP, and "Team" Hack. I'll be working on others, and hopefully a trainer if I'm successful.
Yeah I'm sure you got those pointers.

Post one and we'll see.
Quote Originally Posted by daddyi View Post
Yeah I'm sure you got those pointers.

Post one and we'll see.
Okay, here's the HP Lock pointer.

Add an address manually to your cheat engine, tick pointer,
Address :: 06242D38
Offset :: C

Happy now?
lol, man I hate liars.. and I also hate lying...
It doesn't? Weird...

Edit :: I guess the pointers I found only lasted as long as I didn't close the game. Sorry, I'll get back to it
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?