Dave Millionaire?

Posts 1–15 of 103 · Page 1 of 7
Dave Millionaire?
How much money do you think Dave has earned with MPGH in total?
Dave has earned over 5,000 Cupcakes for sure
he earns money for it :O
plus his part time russian strip club gay bar job?
Enough to pay him through college?
there is a website showing how much MPGH is worth - I would send you the link but i dunno what it is.
Quote Originally Posted by Imafalam View Post
there is a website showing how much MPGH is worth - I would send you the link but i dunno what it is.
Are you seriuous?

I doubt that site is relieble..
So many newphs in here with comments nobody cares bout
Ummm... over 10k, i dunno .
IF I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH, IT WOULD BE LIKE PUTTING AN AK47 TO YOUR HEAD. SO YOU TELL ME YOU WANNA DIE, CAUSE WE COLD.
Well, you have to take in account of ad revenue, and $urveys, and various other things.

But you also have to take into account what he pays for vb and hosting and other services monthly.
sam
u aint a real nigga
Posts 1–15 of 103 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?