{ release } Backpack hack

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
{ release } Backpack hack
1. Open your UCE and atatch to Engine.exe
2. Make sure the Backpack that you start out with is on.
3. Search for 1 (Slots)
4. Equip Advanced backpack
5. Search for 2 (Slots)
6. Repeat until you have about 6 addresses
7. freeze them all at 4 for max slots, or at 5 for santas sack.
8. i went back and found out which address was the right one, you dont need to.
screenshot:






cridits:
blbl
me posting it here
Thanks for giving me credits!
P.s. I'm blbl
Because I'd rather not spoonfeed, they need to start learning some things by themselves.
I love how noobs steal other peoples shit.
ROFL like that really gonna happen
Quote Originally Posted by canucksboy View Post
ROFL like that really gonna happen
I mean take credit for something they got from someone else.
Quote Originally Posted by droppoint View Post
I mean take credit for something they got from someone else.
our u an idiot i said cridit go to that person check b4 u post noob
Stop going off topic here....

Thank you for the Tutorial. +Thanks
Lol, easy to go off topic without a mod. shedding fear into their hearts..
I know... You need that position Gud! Get it >
I'm working on it.. I've done almost everything... I'm one of three chosen
Well Good Luck! I really want to see you get it! Your the perfect person for it! Dedicated, Smart, and post alot to help!
Ok, again OFF TOPIC.. About the backpack...
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?