Working UCE or Bypass

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Working UCE or Bypass
i all the post is about hack and stuff....but i didn't even know which UCE that work......if u have could you send me 1
Go to Google and try and find one, you will probably have a better chance on Google then on here.
I'm close to finishing the bypass. Just gotta get past the SSTD hooks!!!
Lol, man what are you using? Olli?
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
Lol, man what are you using? Olli?
Well, I used IDA to find the address. Now I'm trying to find a way, like L spiro said, to access the proc. without opening it. HS uses SSTD hooks that disable openprocess().
Oh, I see... What I would do is; Not pay attention to MHS it's patched... so it probably is a patched method of bypass.. Try removing HackShield, I'd pay you for it..
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
Oh, I see... What I would do is; Not pay attention to MHS it's patched... so it probably is a patched method of bypass.. Try removing HackShield, I'd pay you for it..
HackShield detects anything that attach's to Engine.exe, That's why xfire has yet to develope an in-game system for it... It needs to hook onto Engine.exe, but if it does so, Instant D/c, so it is a HackShield problem.

So to bypass, you would need to make a client via Olly with HackShield disabled... And yes, a client... because to bypass with a UCE, you would first need a .CT (Cheat Table) but that isn't possible due to the fact CA's address' change every time it is opened...

Looks like the only bypassing you will be able to do is with a new client with HackShield disabled... Good Luck though, Hope you get it ^_^
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us