Tactical Vest

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Tactical Vest


Get MHS or UCE.

Buy 2 Armor Light Vest and Heavy Armor.

Dont Equip anything yet.

1.) Equip Light Vest
2.) Search for 1
3.) Equip Heavy Armor
4.) Search for 2
5.) Repeat Step 1 to Step 4 (Until You have like 4 Address left).
6.) Now Freeze that Value to 3.

Own em!. :P
Is there a newer version of MHS out? Or are you using a bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by FatEmoLLaMa View Post
Is there a newer version of MHS out? Or are you using a bypass?
MHS is not patched. You just have to play with it a little more often :P
Quote Originally Posted by lemonadez View Post
MHS is not patched. You just have to play with it a little more often :P
I have been... HackShield kicks me after I attach ANYTHING to Engine.exe

Help plawks?
Quote Originally Posted by FatEmoLLaMa View Post
Is there a newer version of MHS out? Or are you using a bypass?
Are you jacob? You're on me xFire and i don't remember adding you lolz >.>
I keep asking. I went to the MHS site, nothing new to me.. just a tut for combat arms hacks.
You need to get a UCE that has a no OpenProcess() to it...
Aww man, where can I gets one? XDDD

I know I'm noob for asking, but I need some more GP >_< only got 1k =/ and all my guns are about to run out
or a bypass. I don't know.. but I have a half working bypass.. no thanks to my friend tony... Lol
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
or a bypass. I don't know.. but I have a half working bypass.. no thanks to my friend tony... Lol
Haha! Half working as in it decides to work when it feels like it?
Yo soldier add me to xfire : Rickyrudy
No, I only got half the coding done..
Ahh I see, Well, is it going to be a pay'd for bypass? Cause I would love to have it XD But I highly doubt it will be public, will it?
it might be public.. depending on how much work/ problems it causes me.... bad tony!
Quote Originally Posted by Rickyrudy View Post
Are you jacob? You're on me xFire and i don't remember adding you lolz >.>
I am I FatHobo I from GameCheetah, the Bots Mod there, thats where I got your xfire from, and no, My name is Sean.

Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
it might be public.. depending on how much work/ problems it causes me.... bad tony!
O ok, Well, if it is public... EXPECT ME TO BE THE FIRST ONE TRYING IT OUT ^_^
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us