TalkingSpecial Request

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Special Request
Main Text/Name: J Miliam
Sub Text/Quote: Free Earl
Size: 330 x 110
Style: Abstract, Fractal, etc.
Theme: Spacey, like
Color: Any, kinda like the pic above. I like neon colors, so if you can throw a neon green with a black anywhere or anything like that, that'd be awesome. Neon purple would be better though, my fave color.
Image/Render: or
Designer: @Doc (@Obey recommended) @Ryguy @Ethereal @Haze that's all I know...
Other Information: Don't make it look too colorful to the point where it looks gay, but have it full of color.
Maybe I'll be doing it, but don't expect anything too soon from me.
I made them. Choose:


or
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
I made them. Choose:


or
It didn't have to use the exact image that i showed, just spacey, but theyre really good
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Glad u like them.
you are doing awesome work bro
Quote Originally Posted by GRgaergaergaergerag View Post


you are doing awesome work bro
Well, check out my new sigs, I'm now introducing C4ds in them, see Showroom!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us