Signature Request.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request.
guys I would like you to make me a signature.

Code:
Main Text/Name: Forum. (Make sure the dot)

Sub Text/Quote: MPGH
                The Ultimate Forum (Make sure it's like that with the MPGH on the top but centered!)

Size: Upto the makers choice. (Appropriate Size)

Style: Upto the makers choice.

Theme: Dark

Colour: Purple and Black (Make it dark)

Image/Render: Anything related to MPGH.

Designer: Anyone.
Thanks!
ill do it tomorro
\
Thanks !
am working on it too. I will PM u with the results.
Done. Here you go:
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Done. Here you go:
good work as always
Quote Originally Posted by GRgaergaergaergerag View Post

good work as always
Thanks, I'm still a newbie in photoshop, but I allways try hard
If your a noobie in Photoshop, then I should just Rage Quit!
Quote Originally Posted by Legend3 View Post
If your a noobie in Photoshop, then I should just Rage Quit!
ur mean
@Mokou-Sama
Im saying if you "bad" then i should give up...
Im saing your good
Oh my english is bad... Ups
lol, its all good
Thanks man thats really good!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us