QuestionAdmin hack?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Admin hack?
As said in the title, whatever it is, I was playing in a room, then every single one of us just got sent back to the lobby and the room was gone... Is it some sort of hack? Cos it was just normal inside that game.

And again, I just got back and a lot of rooms are getting closed as well, the whole server, wdf happened..
Maybe an Update. But probably kicking hack (i got it too) U can kcik anyone in the room
i got it too but are room stayed and we all just joined again and played
I think its the kick hack (if I got you right)?
Or maybe a K2 GM closed the room because of the activities happening inside it, or because of a vulgar and offensive room name.
maybe he say true kirge
No such thing as an Admin hack.
Only GM hack.
Allows you to talk in yellow and spectate rooms.
Kick hack allows you to kick everyone on the server (also enemy players)
Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
Kick hack allows you to kick everyone on the server (also enemy players)
"in room", not "on server" lol or no one would be playing XD
Quote Originally Posted by stanley_yelnats View Post
As said in the title, whatever it is, I was playing in a room, then every single one of us just got sent back to the lobby and the room was gone... Is it some sort of hack? Cos it was just normal inside that game.

And again, I just got back and a lot of rooms are getting closed as well, the whole server, wdf happened..
Its impossible to make an admin hack, or I assume the game was built so. Most admin tasks would be done via the server. The only way this would be happen would be to either crash the others clients by flooding the room with rockets(you can do this by hooking the fire function and prevent the missile from rendering on your client, then call it over and over, thus flooding the room with rockets forcing the other client to render them and crash.) Or there was some unknown exploit the was exploited. Regardless Warrock's engine truly sucks.
yes warrock's engine does suck.... =____=""
Yes a admin can hack or something, and i can tell you " maybe they hack or maybe not" why not? maybe hackers hack?!
Have who a ESP hack???
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us