Youtube Intro

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Did you actually make the tunnel
No I Got It Offline

No This Is For My Youtube
All you did was add the text?
Quote Originally Posted by Thane. View Post
All you did was add the text?
no i made it shorter made the text diffrent and fixed some small things
I can tell it's just text put over a loop. If I can tell that then it's not a good intro.

Try making your own from scratch?
Your Intro is heaps too long, Make it short like 5-9 Seconds but the text is...Blocky which is cool
I find it weird how this thread isn't moving...
@Liz plz move it to the right section.
To be quite honest, I have seen the background video so many times before already.

Creativity - 1.0
Quality - 1.0

Make your own, don't just edit someone else's work without credit.
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?