HelloKitty KillMarks

Posts 16–30 of 93 · Page 2 of 7
Kitties are everywhere!!! XD
wdf i cant put it on .. is that cuz i got my elite badge or what?

my ign is Chris-Da-Pro
Where i have to put those to work? I forgot. Help me please...
i don't really roll like that but there so cute! nice job keep it up!
you got to Z8Games Folder->Rez->UI->Mark.
Then copy paste allt he files I gave u into there
Press Move And Replace
SOOOOOOO CUTE
lol nice kind od "girly"
Nice ,i'll use them when i get bored of mine
Nice Man i think this looks Sick in Game
But Add Credits, Bcus you didnt made them
aint urs.. place creds -.-
Now you all noticed because I posted? Woot.
Posts 16–30 of 93 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us