PostWarrock error

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Warrock error
Hello, I suddenly get an error when I open warrock. I click on the game start button and then an error pops up which says: ERROR: cannot find execute file!
The name of that pop up is WRupdater. I even get this message without hacks.
I have AVG and I put it by exceptions. I already re installed it once because I had this problem before, and that helped it for a while but now it's back.

Please help!
Lol: your scurity is blocking it unblock it it dose it to me all the time ;P
Turn off your Anti virus
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
Turn off your Anti virus
yea :P turn it off & it work :P
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
Turn off your Anti virus
Nope, not working for me and why not come online on MSN?
Quote Originally Posted by AskAndHelp View Post
Nope, not working for me and why not come online on MSN?
Half time in the game, i'm going to watch the 2nd half now
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us