Signature Request
I''m looking for a really cool signature as I'm already tired of the new 1 i just made.
Main Text/Name: Nitehawk72
Sub Text/Quote: The one and only
Size: uhhh.... About the size of the one I have now.
Style: Abstract
Theme: Abstract
Colour: Black, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Red.
Image/Render: [Xⓘ][Xⓘ][Xⓘ] Note: These are just examples of a few abstract's I thought were cool. You don't have to use them if you think you could make it better without them.
Designer: Whoever.
Other Information: I will +REP you and thank you if I think the signature looks good.
Thanks in advance whoever's willing to do this for me. Hopefully it will come out really cool.
Main Text/Name: Nitehawk72
Sub Text/Quote: The one and only
Size: uhhh.... About the size of the one I have now.
Style: Abstract
Theme: Abstract
Colour: Black, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Red.
Image/Render: [Xⓘ][Xⓘ][Xⓘ] Note: These are just examples of a few abstract's I thought were cool. You don't have to use them if you think you could make it better without them.
Designer: Whoever.
Other Information: I will +REP you and thank you if I think the signature looks good.
Thanks in advance whoever's willing to do this for me. Hopefully it will come out really cool.

