Arrow[4-16-11] CShell/Engine Dumped

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[4-16-11] CShell/Engine Dumped
This is my first time Dumping. I used Kernel Detective 1.4.1
The current CShell/Engine on MPGH Is from 3/24/11 - The last patch was on 3/26/11

These are from 4/16/11

CShell VS
Engine VS

Press Thanks
CShell-[4-16-11].rarattachment deleted · 46 downloads before removal
Engine-[4-16-11].rarattachment deleted · 43 downloads before removal
this has been released like 20 times ;/
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks for the dumps, Still can'nt open Engine.exe in olly or IDA, This because of the Option headers being corrupted by bad entry point addresses... This happends to every Engine.exe dump I have downloaded this week.
Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
Thanks for the dumps, Still can'nt open Engine.exe in olly or IDA, This because of the Option headers being corrupted by bad entry point addresses... This happends to every Engine.exe dump I have downloaded this week.
i remember i used to have problems opening dumps.
Try OllyIce. I think thats what worked for me if i can remember correctly.
What do i search for if im looking for norecoil bytes?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us