80 str

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
80 str
so , what should i do next ?
80str , 75 att , 70 def , 75 range , 77 magic ?
Train prayer or strength.
85/90 Strength, 80 Attack, 75 Defence, Ranged 75, Magic 85.
Get 99 STR.
I'd be proud.
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Get 99 STR.
I'd be proud.
I'd rather have Attack/Defence 99, the Strength Skillcape is one of the ugliest. Especially the Trimmed Version, Green with Red Trim
Yup, the strength skillcape is fugly. But it's a great stat to have.
maj to 99-
but i'd get 99str still not 99att/def .
mining 55 atm. doing till 60 .
then smithing maybe? im only 40
Smithing is always fun to train. But it's nearly impossible to make money from it
Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
Smithing is always fun to train. But it's nearly impossible to make money from it
P2P - Cannonballs
But for F2P Smithing is really expensive to train (fast)
I just want like 60 or smth. ill waste 3m on it .
I already have 99str 99atk 99def 99mage
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
I already have 99str 99atk 99def 99mage
Care to show some proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Tikkari View Post
If u want smithing to 60 use supeheat item its good xp and no gp lose at all.
That's fast XP indeed, with Magic XP
If u want smithing to 60 use supeheat item its good xp and no gp lose at all.
k . ill do superheat . im 40 smith, what shud i do ? steel or iron ?
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us