Base pas code ESN error :((

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Base pas code ESN error :((
Someone have a 3 dyas base pass code , I just buyed one from playspan I go to gamersfirst webpage and the page laged alot , I got 2 errors , Login error and unhandled exception finally after few mins I go to ESP code put the code and page laoded and I got Internal server error 500 afer that I tryed the code again later and it says its used already and I dont have any premium , someone a extra base pass code I would appreciate that TY....I don't have to much money I stayed alot to make ******s cos mi crappy country dont have to many and finnaly I got this errors .... it wos just bad luck and if someone is good to give me a new code ..
unhandled exception i had this erroe to once .
But yeah , sry can't help , better i use it myself
Well if it's really used now, and you don't have it:
Contact the WarRock Support and explain them the situation clearly.

I one time didn't received the Bonus that came with a Marketplace item, contacted the WarRock Support and received the Bonus a couple of hours later
Try to disable/close programs that have an access to your internet connection or try to open it in any other browser.
If it still doesn't work, wait a few hours, G1 may have some issuses with their servers.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us