ExclamationStill get Error from charm hack

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Still get Error from charm hack
I have BEEN TRYING TO DO THIS HACK YESTERDAY ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!
AND IT IS PISSING ME OFF CUZ I HAVEN'T USED IT YET AND IT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
I THINK.
Can some one MAKE A NEW!!!!!!!!! VIDEO FOR VISTA USERS CUZ I REALLY DO WANT TO USE IT!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by azngamerboi9 View Post
I have BEEN TRYING TO DO THIS HACK YESTERDAY ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!
AND IT IS PISSING ME OFF CUZ I HAVEN'T USED IT YET AND IT DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
I THINK.
Can some one MAKE A NEW!!!!!!!!! VIDEO FOR VISTA USERS CUZ I REALLY DO WANT TO USE IT!!!!!!!
Change the delay in "autoinject.ini" to 3+. You do this because you don't want to inject 2 .dlls into the same process at the same time.
dont double thread......u made one thread like 5 min ago
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us