Well hello there.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Well hello there.
Thought i'd see hows everyone doin.
Been busy with paid web design and shit.
Proof or it didn't happen.


lolz..jk. I remember u.

whats up
Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Thought i'd see hows everyone doin.
Been busy with paid web design and shit.
Oh hai you.
oh herro dere
Dont know you since im kindo of a "newphag" here.
But hai there
Quote Originally Posted by [PROTOTYPE] View Post
Dont know you since im kindo of a "newphag" here.
But hai there
Rule 1... read the rules.
i only just came back too. old days?
holyshit its dem kamikaze
Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
holyshit its dem kamikaze
u late bro
kaminazi been back for like a week
Suuuuupppp V I R U S !
show me some of ur web desing works
Wanna see
Suuuuupppp V I R U S !
show me some of ur web desing works
Wanna see
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us