[Release] Windowed Mode

PollDid You Like This?
58 votes
Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5
[Release] Windowed Mode
1. Download the file attached (d3d9.dll)
2. Place it in your Combat Arms installation directory
3. Start Combat Arms
4. When u press windows button or alt+tab you need to bring up task manager and right click the proccess and click Minimize. If you click Maximize you will be stuck.


You do not need a working bypass for this, as of right now.
I don't take credit for this file as it's made by Microsoft.

NOTE: The game is set to run the menus in 1024 x 768 so
if that's the resolution you are using go to your options and change it
to 800 x 600 and you will be in windowed mode when you start a game.

I recommend this to people running higher resolutions than 1024 x 768.


************** Free Webhostingⓘ
d3d9.rarattachment deleted · 630 downloads before removal
That deserves a thanks I have been looking all over for it thanks m8.
Your welcome
2. Place it in your Combat Arms installation directory

Do you mean putting the .dll in my Combat Arms folder?
Where is my Combat Arms installation directory found at for sure?
Quote Originally Posted by NetSuspsend View Post
Or you can use D3DWindower
how do i use d3dwindower? executing engine.exe doesnt bring up CA
how can it be potentially harmful since it was made from microsoft?
will chams still work?
nvm they work
I put it in C:\Nexon\Combat Arms and it just made it darker, still fullscreen. And yeah, I always run the game in 800x600 otherwise it lags terribly,
for me it puts it in the top left corner and not in the middle and i cant really alt tab into like the internet and stuff
Stop copy/pasting 500 threads from ***.
It's in the top left for me 2.
im sad cuz it isnt a really good windowed mode. it doesnt minimize and always stays infront of the screen
Lol, I'm just saying what the scan says, and by the way, how do you know he didn't lie about that and make it look from Microsoft, I wouldn't be too trusting, but still I'd use it just because I don't care about viruses..
Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us