{New Release} Kiki Engine

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
{New Release} Kiki Engine
take this down please
lmao you retard, this uce is going to get patched FX U
or it will just need the bypass..
You seriously think nexon doesn't know Kiki's engine works.

I'll bet that they have a special team that test every UCE they find in forums and I bet that there are some in the Underground sections of every site. Eventually you'll have to learn how to update a UCE by yourself.
thanks for being a bitch theres always a bypass
lol this was the uce i put up for one minute
Dev how do you know there's a special team...hmmm wondering why most hacks got patched now
I wasn't talking to you Viper.

I forgot to quote so that Crazygood would know I was referring to his stupid, retard comment.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGood12
Dev how do you know there's a special team...hmmm wondering why most hacks got patched now
Do you honestly believe that a huge corporation like Nexon doesn't have a team that looks out for hacks. Seriously. How would you figure out where hackers are exploiting the game? If you were smart you would look around forums that hack your game and see what they are exploiting in your game.
oh sorry
Ugh everyone is releasing the undetected UCEs so when then next patch fixes all of this nothing will be left -_-
yeah this was already posted a while back......................by some user called *****
This has already been posted.. leave it at that.
very true netsuspend...very true
i hope not all releases r gonna get stickied...they may get patched sooner
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us