Need someone to

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need someone to
NEED SOMEONE TO PLVL WIT RIGHT NOW
tell me ur ign
first poster or whoever tels me ign first is the plvl pal :P
There's so many rooms with 140 point CTF games.

I'm LOL'ing hard.
ign: sinistra

Meet ya there
Quote Originally Posted by daddyi View Post
There's so many rooms with 140 point CTF games.

I'm LOL'ing hard.
can u plvl with me..pleease
... I really don't support pleveling anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
... I really don't support pleveling anymore.
I agree. With so many people out there PLeveling it's made the game boring.
lollololololololol get a hack and plevel ur self noob
yeah I think nexon might reset the game rankings lol its so corrupted I liked when there was maybe 100 people doing it at most but now thousands are lol
Boy will Krytical be mad.

Though everyone thinks he powerlevels also. I've checked his stats. Seems pretty legit.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?