My first rap

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
My first rap
7 AM, waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have mah bowl, gotta have cereal
Seein' everythang da time is goin'
Ticking on and on, everybody's Russian
Gotta get down to da bus stop.
Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends

Kickin' in the front seat
Sittin' in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up baby, which seat can I take?

It's VENDREDI, VENDREDI, gotta get down on vendredi
Everybody's looking forward to the weekend
Vendredi, vendredi, gettin' down on Vendredi
Everybody's looking forward to da weekend

Raving, raving yeah
Raving, raving yeah
______________________________________

So what do you guys think?
where are the rhymes?
hahah
lol thats from rebecca black you liar.... shame shame
Wow.. pretty talented O.O
i like it. can you sing it out loud and record it? i'll help you auto tune it to ultimate perfection.
Ehhhh nigga this shit weak ahah but keep trying homie practice is where its =)
Shag, leave. And OP leave, this is Rebecca Black's terrible, terrible song.
He used rebecca black's friday and edited a little and you say its so nice...
I mean, I would rather see the OP make a rap of his own rather than a somewhat plagarized parody.
Nigga I ain't gotta leave Ur a scrub n ill smash u in a rap all I was saying to the kid was to keep practicing that's it
I don't do rap battles anymore, they are a fairly pointless musical skill.
Hah cuz u were never good at rap or anything in that nature Ur garbage kid just face it ha
Haha definently bro. So tell me how you afford internet services on welfare?
:P I come from Quebec we speak french and I understand the word Vendredi
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?