MPGH Clan

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH Clan
I made a clan and I need some people to clan war with, if you want to join just PM me with the title as IGN: [put your ign here].

If I trust you, you get admin. Use whatever hacks you want.


Clan name: We Have No Skill

(Doesnt matter if I posted it, Nexon can just check the replies and know what clan they are in)
ign: aznsnakes
I would like to join

IGN: DaMarines / DaMarinez

I frogot try both lol
hey ill join IGN: Rummy
Can't you people just legits have 1 thing >.> We don't want to kill the game.
Clans have been ruined for a while now
IGN: Beast jk lol Real IGN: (pm me xD i don't trust any1 here)
I pmed you with my IGN...
but I will post here too: IamNotACheat
Where is everyone D: I wanna CW now
crusader is my ID ingame
I added you guys and Im waiting in-game for requests, I have to go soon
if only i wasnt the leader of a clan..
Eh I have to go, so hurry up and apply, I'll accept them later
IGN : Syner
ill apply in a sec
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us