Lol... Does anyone still play this...?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Lol... Does anyone still play this...?
Does anyone still play AQW?

I do whenever I'm bored (VERY FREAKIN' BORED). Anyone else?
no, not anymore for long time.
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
no, not anymore for long time.
I know, right?
havent played since 5th grade
Quote Originally Posted by Gentryman View Post
havent played since 5th grade
Lawl... I am in 11th Grade, and I haven't played (besides when I was bored) since 8th Grade.
i stoped playing have a level 32 or 31 account
damn its been a while since ive played this
wow... im only at lvl 18 with about 330k money and 351 AC.... i play when im bored too...(PARTIALLY BORED) and now im a 9th grader... yeah..... i kinda quit...but his shit used to be the shit back in 8th grade....
Quote Originally Posted by axiong123 View Post
wow... im only at lvl 18 with about 330k money and 351 AC.... i play when im bored too...(PARTIALLY BORED) and now im a 9th grader... yeah..... i kinda quit...but his shit used to be the shit back in 8th grade....
Wow Fail i played this in 3rd and fourth grade hacked it with CheatEngine got everything i wanted then quit
Quote Originally Posted by Insomni View Post
Wow Fail i played this in 3rd and fourth grade hacked it with CheatEngine got everything i wanted then quit
hey! i didnt find out bout this game until last year dude..... so stop calling everyone a fail while u fail at life dude....
Quote Originally Posted by axiong123 View Post
hey! i didnt find out bout this game until last year dude..... so stop calling everyone a fail while u fail at life dude....
That's YOUR opinion, we're simply stating ours. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I'm serious.
This game was the best before i found shooters
Quote Originally Posted by Gentryman View Post
This game was the best before i found shooters
I wouln't say the best. WoW has been my fave for almost 8 years. I'm only 16, so... Yeah.
LoL Haven't played that since I was little.... Ahh good times..
Quote Originally Posted by -Viper View Post
LoL Haven't played that since I was little.... Ahh good times..
Yeahhh... I got to like Lvl 13, then just quit. It was fun while it lasted though.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?