I out both the exe and .dll into my hs folder, ran it, clicked okay. And it tell me combat arms is already running, and wont open it... How do I fix this?
close combat arms?
but for real, did you rename HSUpdate.exe to something else?
--> example. GGGGGG.exe
then put the exe and .dll into the HS folder?
again combat arms has to be closed then run the bypass exe.
Lock the thing on to Engine.exe, Ok make sure you injected the .dll rename your HSUpdate to something random maybe HSUpdate123, HSUpdate can be found C:/Nexon/Combat Arms/HShield double click the bypass and it should work.. [NOTE] If your on Vista run everything as administrator. <-- Which I posted in the other thread. Hope this helps.
I'm making a video tutorial soon. Don't worry.
says "fail to upload protection modules"
Hand what do I point the injector at?
EDIT: I tried pointing it at the eng exe, but got the same response... (the injector)
if you have vista do run as administrator
i havent got the game but the first thing to do with vista if you are a choob is disable UAC