/moved to hack source code.
Bypass/Hack Source
Lmao that's a fail. the "Character hack" is for your own personal view. everyone else still sees you as a normal Character...although it would be cool to make a video of you as a mutant in for example... the sewers...



But it would be just visual for u. & the speedhack would be back 

i would really like the speedhack and chams back too
when will u release it ? i wud rlly wanna try chams and speedhack 

Speed hack works, but it requires something extra to un-patch it, and if you don't like the character hack, you do better. Some of you guys are so short sighted >_<, not everything is supposed to give you an unfair advantage, I mean yeh, there are things me and my friends can release, but never will. Invun - yes it's possible, yes I have it, no you guys never will, just because there are so many idiots here (not all of you, the crossfire section is like crossfire. It's great and it has great people, but there is as always an idiot to ruin the room and piss you off). If there was an elite section like combat arms and I thought it wouldn't get leeched, maybe, other than that no. 

When you use speed hack you got Client error and w hen you use Character Hack you got Banned..so
cheat engine is not usefull
cheat engine is not usefull



. Won't say much more.
Did you miss the words I tried to edit it, meant to fix it, and somehow ended up accidentally quoting (which is why I was banned) yeh it still says that, but only cuz I can't change it