Prostitutes

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Xray3109 View Post
EWWWWWWWW!!!!
Lol. He could of gotten aids by killing a kid that had aids then jacking off with his blood on his hands. O________O
Because that's rational.
Quote Originally Posted by Tryptamine. View Post
I know at my cousins there were drug dealers and prostitues everywhere,round the streets,end of blocks,near or behind cornerstores.
They live in a rather poor black neiborhood though.
I think prostitues are fine as long as you use a condom,i mean really the have experince and they obviously know how to please a guy.
ive never used one yet but im thinking about it. ^_^
And yes ive had sex.(im 13!)
Im dissappointed in that, really. And what kind of prostitute is going to have sex with a 13 year old boy?
I'm not loosing my virginity to a random whore :0
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I'm not loosing my virginity to a random whore :0
qft. Go marriage?
Quote Originally Posted by Tryptamine. View Post
And yes ive had sex.(im 13!)
well

thats the best lie i've heard all day

nice one dude
Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
well

thats the best lie i've heard all day

nice one dude
You fucking fail, im not lieing.
The girl i banged is the one on the right.

Just cause all of you guys have no friends and suck at life doesnt mean i do.
who wants to hav sex with whores?
they dotn have a REAL job and likely no EDUCATION D:
omg she so young.. pedophile? lol jk ! xD

i might bang my gf on prom
If you were 13 and had sex that is not something to be proud of haha.

Anyways when you go to college, its almost impossible not to fuck a girl

(Yah I bumped an old thread, o well).
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
omg she so young.. pedophile? lol jk ! xD

i might bang my gf on prom
shes 15, im turning 14. ---___---
Quote Originally Posted by Tryptamine. View Post
shes 15, im turning 14. ---___---
you just said you were 13.

STOP CHANGING THE FUCKING STORY.
Dude sick stories, yall are fucked up.
Get some help in church :\
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
I WILL ENJOY MY AIDS
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Whooooa. Where'd you get that pic on your sig :O
I've fucked im both in the past 2 weeks

Prostitutes are for old people, and 40 year old virgins.
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us