Shit just got serious

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Shit just got serious
Can I has her number?
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
inb4ban .
Oh wait,never saw it

"Cool Story Bro, Tell it again".
Nobody likes the asian, indian or skinnier white guy >d
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Nobody likes the asian, indian or skinnier white guy >d
.
I like to write ballets..
By far, one of the funniest things I've seen today.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
By far, one of the funniest things I've seen today.
You don't get out much..do ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
You don't get out much..do ya?

Been drunk for like 3 days
Only said that cuz I loled irl at that asian nig.
Wish I wasnt hitched because I would so try these
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?