Pre order

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Pre order
have u pre ordered BRINK
and if so what pack did u get?

i got the psycho pack
Nope, I didn't. But it's on my wishlist
I am until i get a new computer
Quote Originally Posted by Markus B4ckup View Post
whats a brink.
Its a game.
What kind of game??
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
What kind of game??
The game that will soon be the game of the century.
I'll be getting this for the 360.
This game looks sick o-o it looks kinda like team fortress 2 and bulletstorm combined but better ._.
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
This game looks sick o-o it looks kinda like team fortress 2 and bulletstorm combined but better ._.
with mirrors edge simplified
BRINK is like hey look a wall, fuck that shit imma jump over it
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?