[Request] Sig and Avatar :D

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Sig and Avatar :D
1. Main Text/Name: xRageQuit
2. Sub Text/Quote: Nothing
3. Size:Any Size Will do,but As Long its Fits with the MPGH format
4. Style:I would Like the style of the signature, a bit of Grunge and Abstract.
5. Theme: The theme that the signature should have to do with something with Anime(Fairy Tail, Naruto,Fruit Basket)
6. Colour: i Wuuld Like the Colour to be Brightish, but not to bright
7. Image/Render: Anything That Has to do With Anime Characters
8. Designer:Anyone Will do.
9. Other Information: Nothing Really to Say Just Pm Me If you need more Info.
These Sigs Are what i would like Mine To look Like:
http://sleekupload.com/uploads_png/2..._anime_sig.png
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...se-d3dauls.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/35celnt.jpg
http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms...imegirlsig.png
http://worldofsignatures.com/wp-cont..._HVNLYFlow.gif
http://i47.tinypic.com/9aa8m9.jpg
What's the specific MPGH format? lol I'm new at it haha.
@ss4naruto2 i Would like it to be not to big and not to small preferably as big as my examples or like Ryguy's Sig would be nice to
@Steve Aoki
I'm not exactly good at it. I just started doing stuff like that today haha.
Well Good Luck i just need a Sig A.S.A.P hehehe
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?