Super Power Level & Two Towers

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Super Power Level & Two Towers
Hi. I am creating Two Towers and Super Power Leveling with Deject3d's 65k point CTF. Add me in game = TwoTowers
One thing, if a vista user enters this he will probably crash, the game isn't completely vista compatible.
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
One thing, if a vista user enters this he will probably crash, the game isn't completely vista compatible.
boo!!!!! i was hoping you were wrong, but i crashed -.-
Quote Originally Posted by jerry0 View Post
Hi. I am creating Two Towers and Super Power Leveling with Deject3d's 65k point CTF. Add me in game = TwoTowers
I added the IGN jerry0... is that you?
I don't understand wtf does 65k mean? 65k exp you get or what?
Quote Originally Posted by jesse900 View Post
I don't understand wtf does 65k mean? 65k exp you get or what?
65k points CTF game.
Quote Originally Posted by Marsicano View Post
65k points CTF game.
So what exactly are you doing? If I join a game with you, I will get 65k points or something?
noiceeeeee i want it
omg ppl when he says 65k that mean when ur done with the match u get 65k exp1!1
i thnk hes saying to go into a room and add him in CA
hey thx TwoTower

EduaNYC here.
hey me and my friend are trying to play brush wood any light on how to do that ?
JERRY SUP DUDE Remember me XD? "Oopz" you fucked up my account lmfao
you get 1 mil xp

BTW i made legits "Hack" with fake games

Nexon cant ban everyone
Quote Originally Posted by jerry0 View Post
you get 1 mil xp

BTW i made legits "Hack" with fake games

Nexon cant ban everyone
They can ban anyone not-legit with a simple SQL query, if they wanted to.

UPDATE accounts SET banstatus=1 where iEXP>=1,300,000
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?