[Help]Reading Stacks from memory using VB.net

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Reading Stacks from memory using VB.net
Anybody could help me about reading stacks in the address 00447FE6.
sc.JPGattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
You would have to take a look at the ReadProcessMemory API I'd guess . I'm pretty sure that a 'stack' isn't stored at an address though lol.
Quote Originally Posted by euverve View Post
Anybody could help me about reading stacks in the address 00447FE6.
If you just want to read a 4 byte address or float then google Phenix undetected module maker.
Jason is right. The stack isn't stored at an address, but I think u meant "read a value from an address".
Actually reading what is stored in the stack would be quite advanced, but could be done with code injection through cheat engine.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?