Crash

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Crash
Every time I try to open my chest my game crashes

Actually, it only crashes when I try to use my chest inside my other house, all other chests are fine
Are you using any mods or anything?
No I updated
So it crashes every time you try to open one chest? I would try re updating because that sounds like a freak error.
I have reupdated, only happens to that one chest though
iunno what could cause that problem then. Never heard of just one chest glitching out.
Has happened to my friend Trickcide after Beta was released. Upload the map. I will download and check if I can open it. If I can, I will move the contents into another chest
@Physcadelic its okay,I just deleted the chest and moved into another like you said.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us