cap 4 flag in 1 time

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
cap 4 flag in 1 time
anyone know how to cap 4 flag in 1 time only???
capture the packets of each flag.
then when all flag packets have been captures.

play it and it will capture all the flags..

if you dont know how to capture a flag then go here

http://www.mpgh.net/showthread.php?t=1
Use the method in the link that was given for each flag.
If you're feeling a little lazy, you could just capture one flag, add it to the send list 4 times, and then edit the packets. In the 6th or 7th group of two characters on the second line, the group should start with an F. Change it to be F2 on the first packet, F3 on the second, F6 on the third, and F7 on the fourth. F4 and F5 are home base flags, can't change those. Just send these packets and you should capture all the flags (Note: havn't tested this extensively, so it might not work. These flag codes are also only tested in havana, which is what I assume you want since the pic is of havana)
What I like about Zededarian, is that he takes the time to actually understand what the hex codes represent.

I would do that, but I don't have the time.
If you could crack the method for vehicles, I am sure we could get the helicopter.
ctf hack...
size
the size of the flag packet is 15 or 3x??
ive usually found the flag packet to be around 38/39



auto flaggin and killin lol
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?