When do you send the Map Packets?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
When do you send the Map Packets?
Whenever I send them I get "Lost connection to server" and my game crashes. Can someone give a proper Step-By-Step so I can do this myself?

Honestly, the tut over there was fine for the CTF 65k, but the maps will NOT work.
Bump? Can somebody please help? Would be greatly appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by Banshou View Post
Whenever I send them I get "Lost connection to server" and my game crashes. Can someone give a proper Step-By-Step so I can do this myself?

Honestly, the tut over there was fine for the CTF 65k, but the maps will NOT work.
Quote Originally Posted by Banshou View Post
Bump? Can somebody please help? Would be greatly appreciated.
Double post
XD Ok so you want to send them when you have the room created...
Create a room
Make it ONE time and 100 MS. The socket ID should be input already if you followed my tut.
Press Play.
Now you have it.

BTW turn of AntiVirus/Firewall
Eh, I figured it out.

Had to change the MapID in MHS first to desired map, THEN send the packet for that map.
Quote Originally Posted by Banshou View Post
Eh, I figured it out.

Had to change the MapID in MHS first to desired map, THEN send the packet for that map.
no you don't.

but if it works for you, whatever.

edit: you're probably sending the packet while on a game mode that the map doesn't support.
All of the unreleased maps don't support Search and Destroy.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us