Rankings not updated

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Rankings not updated
Reason: The top 10,000 would have been FUCKED UP.
So true, so very true.
lol when rank updates we r going to see stars o.O alot of em xD
Nope. You will see T's. Lots of T's.
lol yea they r gonna reset every1 accounts which i like sorta
That's what I was aiming for when i PowerLeveled legits that didn't know they were being powerleved. Man 6 v 6 and having all 6 of us leave at same time.
Not even. Some dumb-assed fucks thought that ranking over G.O.T.A makes you some rank with GM powers...idiots. All that did was permanently make them trainee.
Grave, I'm not so sure that's a bad thing........hmm..
It actually is. Many people cant join any other server and are stuck in 1. Me for that instance, and I'm GOA not even Super T.
I don't care if my rank gets resetted, but I want to keep my gp
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?