so when we have the ADDRESES i got 4 i can cahnge to like 150 and freeze?
[In-Depth Tutorial] Speed Hack.
i got 3 adress to i freeze them 100 didint work 

same for me
no video tut??
or in mhs u can jst go to, tools-->speed hack then change to value u want :lol:
No you cant....
Hey guys this does not work i already tried this before this thread was made i read daddyi's powerleveling thread (140 point CTF) and it tells you how to powerlevel faster by doing this method but he didn't include you can change it up to 50. But im sure this is server side i already told people this does not work. If you change the values nothing will happen so i guess the only option is to use speed gear which sucks because it does speed up the whole game but that includes your enemy so how will you kill them if they are going like 100mph?
This shouldn't be stickied but added to a sticky... This was already posted by, me and was not made a thread on account it has some bugs. I don't know, but I think you have to start with 50 or 100 for your base speed... then add on your items speed (Light Vest = 10%).
If you really want this badly start with a base speed and then look for a change.
If you really want this badly start with a base speed and then look for a change.
I tried this a bit ago I guess I messed up since it didn't work for me.
Finally found the packet for speed increase. Based it off of this method, but with packets, I don't think it will work with a CE...
It doesn't work, it's bugged, this edits Item values but Items aren't in the RAM their in the folders.
Closed.
Closed.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsIn-depth Tutorial (*Money Hack*)
76 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsJump Hack In-Depth Tutorial with AttachmentL0 22 Blackshot HelpAny tutorial how to use Speed Hack?FA 3 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsRemake a tutorial for speed hack please ;D 21 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Tutorial] How to work Speed Hack in Combat Arms, with MPGH Pub.
12
