Originally Posted by jkblaze15 hehe alam ko na mag BY PASS GAMEGUARD hihihihi... thx for other site xD true or fake ?
Lol Lots of addys but no hack D: Originally Posted by jkblaze15 hehe alam ko na mag BY PASS GAMEGUARD hihihihi... thx for other site xD And Then Please Share It
Originally Posted by jkblaze15 Lol its true but its's so hard.. hmnn google its my friend.. kung alam mo mabypass ang GG bkt nag buying hack ka pa?
Originally Posted by nokia6288 kung alam mo mabypass ang GG bkt nag buying hack ka pa? You Got the Point, so don't mind him anymore.. =)
Originally Posted by Krooshev I Hope Anyone Post HaX Cause You Share Your Addys, Pleas don't post some demands here, we share what we have for now.. and please Always say thanks for the people who exerts efforts on this site!
I iknow Who got The real Bypass Windowsxp925 Damn He is good He always Got Update Of Bypass Address that all i Know
Originally Posted by newBoy Tnx sir Ori for this addies i will try to make a no menu base from WR ph hope it will work. Yeah I Hope It Will Work Too.. Still No HaX In WRPH
Watch This To proof There's Hack In warrock PH I Give Credits to Windowsxp925 And His Address Checker http://www.facebook.com/video/video....80288695354810ⓘ