[Release] Making Siggys!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Making Siggys!
[CENTER]I'm bored. I got nothing to do. I'm playing around on Gimp. What should I do? MAKE SIGGYS FOR PEOPLE! My artwork is pretty newbie. You can see this siggy: ⓘ

I just made for another site I participate in, and you can see my first siggy I've ever made in my signature box. If you're interested in one, they're free and I can happily make them for anyone... anyone that isn't a newb.
sooo ya. Thanks.
Wrong section.
I highly doubt u made the ganandorf pic.

If you REALLY did make it, what games it off? (The render)
Quote Originally Posted by [Ghost] View Post
I'm playing around on Gimp.
Stop right there.
In big boy land we don't call them "Siggy's"
UMM wrong section i think this is suppost to go in tha mother fucking help/request section.

and dude u are very noob, get better b4 making a service for people
Quote Originally Posted by Obscene View Post
UMM wrong section i think this is suppost to go in tha mother fucking help/request section.

and dude u are very noob, get better b4 making a service for people
Stop coming back to this site porn poster.

Nobody wants you here.

Absolutely nobody.

You come back after getting 10 accounts banned,
and everytime you do, you act like a bigger dipshit.
Now I might just ask for your Ip that you had with Decobez,
and get an army of niggas to DDoS you.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Stop coming back to this site porn poster.

Nobody wants you here.

Absolutely nobody.

You come back after getting 10 accounts banned,
and everytime you do, you act like a bigger dipshit.
Now I might just ask for your Ip that you had with Decobez,
and get an army of niggas to DDoS you.
*COUGH* @Toxin *COUGH*
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


*COUGH* @Toxin *COUGH*
Kid is such a fucking fail..

Look he even makes alt accounts to thank himself.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Kid is such a fucking fail..

Look he even makes alt accounts to thank himself.
Haha I noticed that too.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post


Haha I noticed that too.
He's doing it in General too.

As soon as I get his IP anyone interested in raping his internet,
hit me up on MSN.
Quote Originally Posted by [Ghost] View Post
[CENTER]I'm bored. I got nothing to do. I'm playing around on Gimp. What should I do? MAKE SIGGYS FOR PEOPLE! My artwork is pretty newbie. You can see this siggy: ⓘ

I just made for another site I participate in, and you can see my first siggy I've ever made in my signature box. If you're interested in one, they're free and I can happily make them for anyone... anyone that isn't a newb.
sooo ya. Thanks.
make me a cool gangster 1. maybe with a pic of eminem or sumthin. i alrdy gt a ton but wtf... I dont hav an eminem 1 lol
@Ethereal
@Ryan

Guys why hatin, i dont do that anymore
im trying to stay out of ethreal's way so we can just not bother eachother.

I am trying to enjoy 420 guys dont ruin it.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us