Awsome bro xD
DetectedName Tags [WH] (+BackUp)
Name Tags Are Useful I Think 

thx!
mann!
mann!
works like a charm!!
A hack that works for more than 2 people. Good work Viibez

Didnt tried yet.... but your ESP == David visuals still works for me and its much better then this but david visuals is a little to "big" it steals the whole screen so i only used no smoke and enemy and friendly BOX. 

i fucking love you.
Its a virus.
i think it's not working anymore cuz its not working for me
...Really? Like he just said,learn to read instructions. I quite literally just got done testing,works like a charm just has a limited distance. Its still a pretty good distance so nothing to complain about. But I do have one question for ya Viibes,do you know why sometimes the nametags will be right above their heads and then others it'll be like 5-10 ft above their heads? Just curious lol
Win Vista x64 Home Ulti
Win Vista x64 Home UltiThis thread is closed for replies.

