Thumbs upoil rig glitch

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
MAY I PLEASE COME BACK TO GPA JWALKER?
Quote Originally Posted by blaise10 View Post
MAY I PLEASE COME BACK TO GPA JWALKER?
I actually want you back
But you have alot of enemys in the clan.
Seen a lot of glitches alredy. I like this one!
lol 2 man glitches are kinda pointless
damn sweet glitch you found thanks
well if 2 man glitches are pointless ill post new 1 ok... a 1 man
@jwalkers888 GET ON FACEBOOK FOOL!

I need to talk to you about storm and some other shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
@jwalkers888 GET ON FACEBOOK FOOL!

I need to talk to you about storm and some other shit.
@Sketchy

Why would you want Jwalker on you?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?