Hitler CA profile

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Hitler CA profile
When I checked my profile and saw everything reset I decided to make this. I am pretty sure the information is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by woody77 View Post
When I checked my profile and saw everything reset I decided to make this. I am pretty sure the information is correct.

Fail for extreme over estimation of dead jews.
LMAO. yeah ur pretty much on the dot.
Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
he got a large kill streak...
Combat Arms - Online FPS Action but this says he didnt ?

1 headshot, must be self.
Why only Jew deaths... lol when I read 1 head shot must be himself I laughed...

Edit: WOW someone really made an account of him.
As a Jew, I find this thread incredibly offensive hilarious.
Quote Originally Posted by nog_lorp View Post
As a Jew, I find this thread incredibly offensive hilarious.
As a jew i bet you posted that just to get your post count up...

I'm just fucking around don't get ass hurt.
My ass hurts

Besides, there is no way to get money from posts
Quote Originally Posted by nog_lorp View Post
My ass hurts

Besides, there is no way to get money from posts
LOL!

Yes, its big and red.
thats pretty lame woody
I'm tempted (but too lazy) to take a screenie of his weapons page and edit in a panzer tank, a luger, and maybe some trains for good measure

(Oh and don't forget starvation and showers)
Wir müssen die Ausrottung der jüdischen Rasse!!!!!!!!! spreche du duetsch?
lol, jaykay
People better not get offended about this I cant deal with that crap.

I don't see how you can be offended its history, I will change it so he gets a negative kill/death ratio.

Just kidding I am not changing it
Actually if you look up the death toll of jews it really isnt out what most people make of it, i looked at the red cross german reports, 20 years after the war, and the official count was 300,000, contrary to the wide spread belief of 6 million, there still isnt hard core evidence to prove Gas was actually used in gas chambers and the like. Heres a website, where i found some of the information i base this off of, granted there is going to be alot of negative about this but i could care less, i found the picture amusing nonetheless.

Auschwitz: Myths and Factsⓘ
LMAO he didnt kill that many jews did he?
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?