CoolPDF Reader

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
PDF Reader
Not sure if one of these was released got bored?
So yea

Virusⓘ
Virscan.org was being gay..
Virus ⓘ



When u open program turn on your sound proof of no leech.
Pdf Reader.rarattachment deleted · 6 downloads before removal
@Jason plox approve when u can.
@Omar the Sand******
What are you talking about
Leeched from where?
Lol it cannot be leeched jason hasnt approved.
Quote Originally Posted by SubCub View Post
@Omar the Sand******
What are you talking about
Leeched from where?
Lol it cannot be leeched jason hasnt approved.
I mean you stole the code from somewhere..
Credits to utube?
Credits to youtube?
Lol its 1 line of to code to open a .pdf?
Quote Originally Posted by SubCub View Post
Credits to youtube?
Lol its 1 line of to code to open a .pdf?
Lol this is why people usually put a description when they release something, so people actually know what you're releasing rather than guessing from the title, I assumed it turned a PDF into plaintext. Approval will still be a few hours (at least from me) I'm away from home at the moment (on Easter holiday) so I can't download/disassemble any apps from here. PM a gmod or someone to have a look.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?