Consequence of hacking

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Consequence of hacking
it appears that if u hacked, ur off the rankings
also, ur rank is not trainee, its gota
i just checked on site, my account is off rankings
it has 0 kills and 0 everything, but its gota
weird...
Well when I try to log on the account that had messed up ranks, the ones I hacked on, I get a connection error... which suck.
same here i get connection error
i didnt use blacked out weapons or rank hack
i used chams and money hack lol
thats the consequences for the noobs whoover used the rank hack and expected nexon not to find out...
purenoob did u get banned?
LoL. My legit account got stat reseted even though I never do shit on it...zzzz

Ip ban much.
i went to a game with a guy and my combat arms closed when i came back in the game i had like 500000 exp did i get banned?

damm i had my own clan and everything
I XP hacked with the original 140point ctf game. i have around 10k kills while should have around 30k for my rank. so far im not banned. Krytical isnt banned either for some reason..... alot of people with a large disproportion between xp and kills havent been banned. only the blatant once seem to have been banned.
naw i got bAnned and all i used was the money hack but i just started a new profile and its depressing lol
only used cham and not banned no way i'll get banned muahahahaa
Who cares..

I just made a new account as a black dude and called everyone who killed me a racist.
closed =/
you hack at your risks its fun this way!
dose it really matter if you show up on the ranking
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us