I define SWAG

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I define SWAG


@Viibez
what are your graphic options? (all of them plz )
Quote Originally Posted by ravidd10 View Post
@Viibez
what are your graphic options? (all of them plz )
Normally i play with 1024x768 75 HZ | Graphics (Resolution) High graphics

But while the recording i used to play with 1024x768 75 HZ | Graphics (Resolution) Low graphics
@Viibez hey i got a question, im getting a lower framerate cuz im playing at 1280X960 60 Hz, but i want to play at 1024X768 60HZ and it runz but when i right click to aim with the gun everything is blurry (i just really want that framerate boose i already OC's my cpu, graphics card, lowered all settings, but i want a higher framerate and im getting artifacts D
Quote Originally Posted by thewisedumbguy9 View Post
@Viibez hey i got a question, im getting a lower framerate cuz im playing at 1280X960 60 Hz, but i want to play at 1024X768 60HZ and it runz but when i right click to aim with the gun everything is blurry (i just really want that framerate boose i already OC's my cpu, graphics card, lowered all settings, but i want a higher framerate and im getting artifacts D
why not 75hz or 70?
I play on 1920 x 1080 60 HZ
Nice bro, I love the AUG it's a beast. Btw the hack that you're using there, I'm using it too, it's not that bad
lol Im Amazing At This Game Id own You Any day
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us