ip banned?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
ip banned?
When I make a new account, w/ a new e-mail ect... It gives me an error message...

I thought they where only banning the accounts. How do I fix this?
and that error message would be what?
Is it the
Code:
You have lost connection with the server.Please try again in a moment.(errorcode = PI, 30022)
?
30021 is the number
change your IP?
reinstall the game?
hope he doesnt have a static ip like me

culdnt u just edit ur guid?

or buy an account off sum1?
the number 30022 i got that when i tried to log in with the account that i used for power leveling

maybe our accounts got ip banned...
gah i jsut tried mine and got error code then tried anoter and it worked dangit i got banned on a acc crap!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us