got a problem with login

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
got a problem with login
I cant login with combat arms
if i want login i get this error
You have lost connection with the server.Please try again in a moment.

(errorcode = PI, 30022)---->>> what means this<<<-----

can someboy help me with this problem?
your banned make a new account
that is impossible
i am just starting with combat arms
and i have just make a new acc but i got the same error
Well I heard if you get that message your account is banned. I dont know anymore.
30004 = you have been banned
if u are running vista, u might need to give permission from admin OR your security(i have Mcaffe)i got the same thing and after trying a few times everything normal.yw
are you from America ?
is it possible to get unbanned with changing my IP?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?