XM8-Adv

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
XM8-Adv
Is the XM8-ADV worth getting?
If you have xm8 no
If you dont have xm8 yes
Like mojo said, if you have the default don't get it.
hmmm ur choice... its colour is shit.. T.T
get it its a great gun
Do like me get another gun for gp then buy some xm8-adv crates and get it
i'd say its the same as the normal xm8, overall.
they're the same,but adv looks more neat
I prefer the normal one, I hate the burst shots when scoped in :/
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I prefer the normal one, I hate the burst shots when scoped in :/
i aggrea i hate the 3 burst thing and the normal xm8 looks cooler
Dont get the XM8-Adv. I have it but I hate its recoil and the scope makes it worse for me
The triple-shot-zoom isn't very cool, but it got 5+ shots more
Quote Originally Posted by aphael2 View Post
The triple-shot-zoom isn't very cool, but it got 5+ shots more
I would trade it for a normal XM8 any time, the 5+ shots are worthless if you can't scope in and shoot accurately. There is no way you can control the 3 shot burst whereas you can easily single shot nearly as fast with way better accuracy on the normal version
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us